Supply of Veterinary Services
All home visit euthanasia will be carried out by a qualified Veterinary Surgeon. Teleconsults will be performed by an appropriately qualified person based on the nature of the enquiry.
All services shall be supplied in accordance with normal professional standards.
Home visit euthanasia shall be supplied during our normal business hours. The current operating hours of Final Rest can be found at final-rest.co.uk.
We reserve the right to decline to supply Veterinary Services at our discretion.
You are free at all times at your cost to seek a second opinion on or concerning any Veterinary Services provided.
All Veterinary Services provided by us shall be charged in accordance with our price list, which can be found at final-rest.co.uk/pricing.
All prices quoted are quoted inclusive of value added tax or other indirect taxes, duties or levies.
Payment is to be made in full within 2 weeks of an invoice being sent.
We may refer overdue accounts to a debt collection agency.
If any sum owed is not paid when due then we may add additional charges in order to recover fees and costs in connection with the collection of the sum owed.
We carry professional indemnity insurance to a maximum of:
- £200,000 for criminal or disciplinary action
- £10,000,000 per claim for human injury
- £250,000 per claim for civil liability relating to domestic pets
These together are our "Insured Sum" for any single claim.
We supply Veterinary Services to you on the condition that our liability for any loss, claim, cost or expense shall be limited to a maximum of the Insured Sum. If this is not the case then you must let us know prior to engaging our services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused to a human being or render us liable for any indirect or consequential loss, which liability shall be excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
It is our intention that all our clients should be satisfied with our Veterinary Services. In the event that you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Veterinary Services we provide, please contact email@example.com.
In the case of a complaint, we may share your information with our insurers or our indemnity providers or other professional advisors if we think that this will help us to resolve your complaint more effectively.
We will use the personal information you provide to us to provide the Veterinary Services and Products and process your payments for the Veterinary Services and Products.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis by which we process any personal data that you provide. By engaging with us to provide veterinary services, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Information categories we may use
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- your name
- your address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your financial information, including bank details and insurance information
You may give us personal data by filling in forms on our website, or talking to us by phone, email, text, Facebook, face-to-face or otherwise.
How we use your personal information
We process your data to provide the services and products defined in our Terms & Conditions. Our legal basis for processing this data falls into one of the following categories:
- To enable us to form a contract with you to provide services
- To serve our legitimate business interests – such as processing a payment
We may share the information about you defined above with certain categories of third parties to enable us to provide the products and services defined in our Terms & Conditions. These include:
- Insurance companies when submitting claims on your behalf
- Indemnity providers (we are insured by the Veterinary Defence Society)
- Other professional and legal advisors
- Your vets when sending case reports for their records
- Specialist clinics, veterinary laboratories, or other providers who support us in providing veterinary services to your pet
Where we share your information with third parties, we ensure they only receive the information they need to fulfil their services to us.
We will retain information about you for as long as we have a legitimate business interest to do so. After this your information will be securely destroyed where possible or at least anonymised where destruction is technically impossible.
Under the GDPR you have the following rights over your information:
- To fair processing by us of your information – we have to be clear and transparent about what we do with your information.
- To access, correct, update, or request that we stop processing or delete your information. To exercise these rights please contact us.
- To withdraw your consent for processing where we rely on your consent to process your information.
- To complain about our collection and processing of your information – you can do this via the ICO at the following link www.ico.org.uk/concerns
If you contact us to exercise any of these rights, we may ask for information about you to positively identify you and verify your request is valid.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.